(John 8:31-32)31
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

(Romans 10:17) 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Perfection in Real Time

My niece Sophia Grace was born last Saturday at 11:07 AM. She weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz and was 21 inches long. I was there in the waiting room when she came. Watched her get a bath in the nursery. Held her a few hours after birth.... And cried. Oooed and awed over her. Talked to her about how she'll always be able to rely on me. And most importantly I told her about Christ.
Yeah, she was asleep. Yeah, she was barely out of the womb. But hey, we gotta start soon with our young 'uns, right? One day, I pray that she will accept Christ as her personal Savior.
On another note, Sophie is the most perfect being ever!! It used to seem lame how people would coo over babies and proclaim their perfection... Turns out that when you're related to the tiny one, he or she truly is perfect. So yes, I gladly proclaim her beauty and perfection to anyone who asks about her (and to those who don't ask!)
It's quite amazing to see how God works... Such a tiny little person who is utterly reliant on Mommy and Daddy will one day grow up to make her own decisions. One day she will be having a little one. It's a lot to think about if one let's their mind wander.

Pondering our Father's Amazingness...
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment