(John 8:31-32)31
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

(Romans 10:17) 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Impatiently Waiting

Well...
It's just past midnight: officially Thursday September 8th. My niece was due 3 days ago (Labor Day). For some reason, little S is determined to stay warm in her Mommy's womb. My poor sister-in-law. I mean, I've been telling everyone that S is due this week, but A is the one who's been pregnant for 9 months! This is she and my older brother (M) 's first child. A is my age and M is 2 years older. Can you imagine what they both must be going through right now??
Personally, I'm just the aunt-to-be and I can't sleep. Instead, things keep getting added to my quick get-away bag. Books and homework have been put in my M/W/F backpack. The camera battery is charged. The GPS is ready to go. The only thing I haven't done is study. Yeah, there's a microbiology test Friday. But little S has got her aunt all amped up and unable to focus! Well, that's the excuse for now... 

This is the part where I should pray, right? Well, here goes:
Heavenly Father, you have absolute control over this entire situation. You are Lord over all. Please bring S safely into this world. She is very comfortable in her Mommy's tummy, but she can't stay there forever. A and M are young; they constantly need your loving guidance. Father, please help them to raise our sweet little S in your ways. Lord, she is SO loved and hasn't even made an appearance yet. I pray that we love her always and raise her to love you and follow your ways. As for school... God, please kick my butt into gear and make me learn this stuff! Especially in microbiology. Gracious Father, you are Lord over everything. You have control and I give my worry up to you right now! Thank you for your never-ending love. You are so majestic and the earth displays your creativity and intelligence. Soon, my beautiful niece will mirror your design. I love you Father God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment