(John 8:31-32)31
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

(Romans 10:17) 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wannabe...

I want to be brilliant.


Not just smart.
Not just knowledgeable,

Not just a book-lover.
Not just cute.
Not just weird.
Not just easily entertained.
Not easily fooled.


I mean, I want to be a bright young woman who exemplifies Christ in everything. And I want to be super smart, make people laugh, love my work and enjoy the people I work with. I want to run just for fun, to love my body, to look in the mirror and say, "This is the life!". I want to be so smart and able to apply that knowledge into useful problem solving and abundant people skills.


Please tell me that one day I'll get there... Being called "brilliant" will be the best compliment anyone could ever give me.


Oh... And I wanna be humble about it too...


Now back out of la-la land I go.
Love always,
KT


No comments:

Post a Comment