(John 8:31-32)31
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

(Romans 10:17) 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wiping the dust off the blog...

It's been a long time!
Here's. rundown on what's going on in my life:
I'm currently engaged to the most amazing man I know, Brett. We are getting married on August 3rd. That's 16 days away, folks!!
My niece is almost 2. She's as awesome as the day she was born. 
I'm graduating from UWA in December (as is Brett).
This weekend Daddy and I are planning to move a lot of stuff into the house we're renting through December. Nothing has been packed yet...
I'm almost done with my online summer class. 
I'm done with work for the summer. 
The wedding is almost here, but there are still plenty of small things to do! 

Alright... That's the quick and dirty. Hopefully there will be a lot more posts to come!

Love,
Katie


Brett's favorite engagement pic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment