(John 8:31-32)31
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

(Romans 10:17) 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

You know who I mean...

That person...
Yup, I bet a lot of people have one. A certain someone who you just don't know how to define. You like each other but for various reasons it will just never work. It's the sad truth.

And it may not be a romantic thing either. You could have a friend who comes and goes from your life.

To all those people who have a person, I'm praying for you. Maybe one day things will work out and you'll both meet in the middle. Probably not though. Because if God's will isn't in it, I doubt he'd let it happen.

So stay strong and keep doing your thing. Love on that person who swings like a pendulum back and forth into your life, because he/she is easy to love and you care for him/her. Just know that you could get hurt and try not to set yourself up for failure. But keep loving and persevering because there's a reason for your person.

1 comment:

  1. So i read all of your post, but instead of commenting on all of them i decided to just comment on this one! I LOVE YOU!! You havent changed one bit! I love your randomness and love for God!! *motherly tone* Im so stinkin proud of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete